have a set up error in payoll – I have a deduction that has been set up incorrectly – is there a place I can go in and change the payroll information on each employee that has that deduction.

Error in payroll account how to put employee details

Add Comment
  • Quickbooks Support HelpDesk

    Support for Intuit Quickbooks

  • 0 Answer(s)
  • CAll The QB Experts USA

    Quickbooks Support Services

  • Your Answer

    By posting your answer, you agree to the privacy policy and terms of service.
  • USA & Canada QB Support

    Quickbooks USA Support