QB not Functioning
1. Firstly close all the QuickBooks sessions:
1. Go To Task manager by clicking simultaneously on Ctrl + Alt + Delete.
2. Select the tab called Process
3. You can alphabetize all the open process by selecting Image Name tab.
4. Select all the processes beginning with “qb” and right click the mouse to end these sessions.
2. Try to login again into the software. If still unsuccessful try to restart the server that contains the company’s data file.
3. Try to open QuickBooks on a workstation. Now again login to the company data file. You could also try login via another user name.
4. Another trick that you can use is to restore the previous session on your QuickBooks from the backup created.
Uninstall & reinstall QuickBooks
Getting continue problem
we are available Free Quickbooks Toll Free Number 24 +1-800-301-4813, Certified ProAdvisor available to support Quickbooks Pro, Premier , Enterprise version help & Guide . Official Quickbooks Customer Care number ready to help you on phone number +1-800-301-4813.